My etsy

My Spies

Tuesday 1 June 2010

The dream....gets better!

Well after attending uni most days for the last 9 months, it is now time for summer! No more lectures, no more work...so what did I do? I went and got myself a job at a summer camp in America!! I fly out in about 10 days and I have basically no idea what I've let myself in for! I've spoken to some people who went to the camp last year and they all loved it so much that they are going back again this year, so it can't be too bad, right?
This does mean that I will be closing my shop over on etsy over the summer, so if you'd like to buy the one remaining item, then please feel free! It does look rather lonely!

I will no doubt post you all an update about how awesome/rubbish/mediocre camp was :D
Have a great summer everyone!!

0 comment(s):