My etsy

My Spies

Friday 18 July 2008

Find me on folksy

So, Folksy is new. It's cool, and all the cool kids are on it!!

I made some buttons for you to add to your blog or wherever. Here they are and the code you need to use them :)

Folksy blog logo1



and then there is this one;

folksy blog logo2



Please feel free to copy the code into your own blog to spread the word about folksy! Just remember to change the /shops/KMCdesigns to your shop!

Have fun!

12 comment(s):

Vicky x said...

At last, I am one of the cool kids!

Camilla said...

OOh thanks for making this!

Sneddonia said...

"It's cool, and all the cool kids are on it!" Haha :D

Many thanks for making these! I shall add one to my blog forthwith. x

Sneddonia said...

You spelt it "Folsky" (sorry, I'm a pedant) :P

KMCdesigns said...

lol thanks sned, it's fixed now!!

Sarah Louise Designs said...

Thanks so much!! Really helpful. Sarah x

cloudhopping said...

Thank you so much for this! Joined Folksy yesterday and added your codes already to my blog!

Julia said...

I just joined folksy yesterday and was really glad to find these...just added one to my blog .Thank you!

The Bunny Maker said...

fab! thanks for the button!

'fancypicnic' said...

Brilliant! Thanks...adding one now xx

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

hey thanks for that - it is now looking fab on my blog!!

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Hi, Thanks for the information on Folksy. I love your duct tape wallet further down your blog. That's pretty ace. I hope it's okay that I tagged you on my blog : - )