My etsy

My Spies

Sunday 13 July 2008

Duct tape wallet with an American Trilogy

My newest wallet, what do you think?
I hope you like it!
It is a combination of many things, here is what happened;
1) I was ill for over a week with nothing to do
2) I installed the StumbleUpon toolbar and began to stumble the internet
3) I found tutorials and played
4) I found Wordle and played
5) I heard the song 'An American Trilogy' almost every night of my life, despite not being American.
6) I added all of these things together and made a wallet.

I can make this wallet with anything in it, not just words, not just black & white, but anything!! I will make a custom order listing soon :D

This wordle wallet is available now, and so is the custom wallet :D

6 comment(s):

poorrobin said...

I love those word clouds! What a clever way to use them!

KMCdesigns said...

thank you mya :)

Eskimimi said...

Great idea - your duct tape wallet with the word cloud looks fabtastic!

I made one of my own here: http://www.eskimimi.com/Igloo (word cloud - not duct tape wallet!) and dropped an extra link to your blog <3

Hope you are doing well xxx

Pam Hawk said...

Ok now, that is a cool idea.
And so clean and crisp looking.
Love it.

KMCdesigns said...

great wordle mimi! and thanks for the link!!
Thank you for your comment Pam, I'm glad you like it :D

Mr X Stitch said...

Simply awesome!