My etsy

My Spies

Sunday 27 April 2008

Zinetastic

Over the last week or so I have been writing a zine. Or should I say, I have been helping someone to write a zine. So far, only 1 person has read it. There are changes to be made before it will be for sale. I was a bit stuck on well, all things zine related really! Then, Jahnut announced that she ran a zine distro for 3 years! People would send her their zines and she would distribute them. Jahnut told me that she had millions of zines and was more than happy to give me a few to look at for ideas.
A whole box full!
Ain't she great? :D

In other news, I was featured in a blog today. Katelynjanes blog to be precise. She has a great shop on etsy, I suggest you check it out :)

1 comment(s):

katelynjane said...

Thanks so much for linking to my shop and blog! I'll have to check out your blog more often!