My etsy

My Spies

Sunday 11 May 2008

FREE SHIPPING!

Oh yes! As some of you may have realised, I'm currently offering free shipping in my shop. Free shipping worldwide that is. Why? I don't know! I guess I'm just feeling generous!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
KMCdesigns


Free shipping was really easy to do, much easier than creating a 20% off sale, as I didn't have to adjust any prices.
Here is how to do it;
Make a new shipping profile, call it free shipping. To do that, go to;
Your etsy> Batch shipping> Add or edit shipping profiles> create new profile.
Select 'EVERYWHERE ELSE' and make the price $0!
Batch apply this new profile to everything by going into 'Batch shipping' and select 'free shipping' on the drop down menu for everything!

Easy peasy!

2 comment(s):

cloudhopping said...

love the look of your blog. Very generous too with your free shipping!

KMCdesigns said...

Thanks cloud!