My etsy

My Spies

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Tagged?

Well, I have been tagged by Lostintheforrest.
So, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about me? OK, here it goes;

1. I am terrified of pigeons
2. I love going to Staples, it's like a day out for me :D
3. My nails grow incredibly fast and are incredibly strong
4. I have no sense of depth
5. I have had both of my eyes taken out
6. I can do a pull up better than a Kung Fu instructor
7. When I climb a cliff, I have an over whelming urge to jump off

Right, so yes, I am a little odd. Now I need to tag 7 people and Lost tagged a load of people who I was going to tag so....*think* ok;

Siansburys
MaisyBrownReproRetro
KoolKookyKreatures
CuteDesigns
AngHarad
KittyPinkStars
Jahnut

7 comment(s):

Jennifer Rose said...

don't jump!! (and don't tell the doc that, they might put you in a padded cell ;) )
pigeons? any reason why?

KMCdesigns said...

Apparently wanting to jump off a cliff is something that happens to a lot of climbers and it's fine!!!

Pigeons....because they look like they are trying to aim for my head! I hate them! Scared that they will fly into me, I'm sure that that is what they live for!

Jennifer Rose said...

pigeons always try to take my head off when they fly by. *evil birds*

Janet said...

But I don't know 7 people to tag back!

KMCdesigns said...

Janet, I think some people have just wrote their 7 facts and finished it there, as a lot of people have done it already! Just let us all know when you have done your ;)

Siansburys said...

you have had both your *eyes* taken out?? eh? and euggghhh
oh and bum, you tagged me

Arty Allsorts said...

I have jumped off a cliff and a building - I didn't have to climb them first though!