My etsy

My Spies

Thursday 13 March 2008

New group on flickr


So, every Friday night on etsy, the UK lot get together in chat to have a chatter. Last Friday, we decided to start a new Flickr group called Tuesday RAWKS. We made it because we are all nutters. The first weeks theme was 80's rock stars, and this Tuesday it's going to be 'musicals'. I for one am very excited :D

So, if you're not a memeber already, join the flickr group and get your thinking caps on for Tuesday 18th March as I want to see millions of pictures in the pool!

6 comment(s):

Janet said...

Guess who I'm going to be?

KMCdesigns said...

ooh, ermm....er......annie? maria! I have no idea, do tell!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog address in the etsy forums - saw that you had about the same number of visitors as I do at this point! Yay for us! (giggle) I'll add you to my blog roll. Maybe it will help!

Jennifer Rose said...

I'm trying to think of who I could be from Rocky Horror, but don't have any fishnet stockings lol (be glad I don't people :p).

KMCdesigns said...

Thank you Nicole, do you have a link to your blog?

Fuzzy, you can draw some on with eye liner :D

Janet said...

Well, I'm clearly going to be Janet (from Rocky Horror). I am Janet, so I must BE Janet.