My etsy

My Spies

Tuesday 14 July 2009

University!

On June 13th 2009, I decided to attend an open day at the University of Cumbria. I was really impressed, and found out about a course which sounds ideal for me, Outdoor Leadership. Problem is, I already have a degree, so finding funding would be tough, and the closing date for applications (the dreaded UCAS form) was June 30th! I had a good think about it, and decided to apply anyway. I finally managed to get my UCAS form in on the deadline. That was stressful!

On Thursday 9th July I got a phone call....I got in!! I start in September!!

At the moment, I am not sure if I will be taking my duct tape with me so I am currently offering free shipping on EVERYTHING in my etsy shop, so please go and check it out!

1 comment(s):

Bigbluebed said...

Congratulations! Well done.