My etsy

My Spies

Saturday 13 December 2008

Breakout duct tape wallet

Well folks, it's almost Christmas! Who would have thunk it! I have been busy busy busy making wallets to get them shipped out in super fast time, and I also had a revelation.
I had a dream, I was playing a game, I couldn't remember the name of it at all! When I woke up, I scoured the interweb until I found it! Breakout! Of course :)
So, in full technicolour, here is my newest wallet, please meet, the Breakout duct tape wallet;

Of course I have made more than one, and it will be re listed as soon as it has sold, but for now, here it is in my shop :) Breakout duct tape wallet Of course, if breakout isn't your game, I do have some others you might like!

If you can think of any old games you'd like to see turned into a duct tape wallet, please leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!

2 comment(s):

hippyofdoom said...

Love your game wallets - you are sooo inventive with duct tape!

I thought this one was an equalizer that shows music at first, and then was like "what's half of pong there for?". I have poor game knowledge haha

KMCdesigns said...

Hippy it does look like an equalizer, and I think it also looks a bit like a city skyline at night! :D