My etsy

My Spies

Sunday 30 March 2008

I did it!

Last night, at about 3am, I bought my own .com :D
It is very exciting! I had been thinking about it for a long time, but could never decide on that to call it. The obvious names were taken, and I couldn't think of a good name for my website, so I turned to my friends and the UK street team. Everyone came up with some great ideas, but none of them had 'it' and to be honest, I didn't really know what 'it' was going to be! Then, I asked my friend Mistress Shelley (the lady who named me KMC) and she suggested LoveKMC.com and that was the one, it just clicked! So now, I have the fantastic task of writing my own website! I have seen a few templates, but I didn't really like them, so I will use one as a start and write the rest myself! I have set up google checkout, found a really nice shopping cart, got some great ideas about the layout now I just need to decide which items to sell on there!
Wish me luck! :D

2 comment(s):

Jennifer Rose said...

It is a great name for a website Can't wait to see it :)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you! Designing your own web site can be extremely rewarding.