My etsy

My Spies

Monday 18 February 2008

So, here we go!

Welcome to my blog. I have been trying to decide whether I should make a blog for about 4 months now. I could never think of anything interesting to write about, but then I had an idea! I am not going to tell you my idea just yet, you will have to come back later to find out (building the suspense here!)

6 comment(s):

Janet said...

Congratulations!

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

im feeling the suspense!!!

debsmuddle said...

good start looking forward to reading more

Jennifer Rose said...

Just write anything that comes to your mind (or take pointless video like i do :p)

very suspenseful! Duct tape dresses??

lostintheforest said...

I want to know now....

Chauncey said...

okay, KMC. You've got my attention. Suspense building!