My etsy

My Spies

Monday 25 February 2008

Quick update on Wally

Due to internet problems, I was unable to conduct any testing with Wally over the weekend :(
Many of you seemed very worried about him as he didn't look too happy in his last photo. Since then, he has had a thorough wash and is now back to his normal self :D

3 comment(s):

Jennifer Rose said...

Wally's looking a little better after his bath. Little rough around the edges still, at least the worms didn't eat him.

*have an award ;)*
http://tinyurl.com/39aqj4

Siansburys said...

Awwwm that's a wobbly smile. He's a brave little soldier (has someone already said this? deja vu)

Leslie Hawes said...

This is my first time to meet Wally, and I think I'm in love.
Came to visit at Fuzzy Dragons' suggestion.

What a fun place.
Wally is Wonderful!